|Community Living Glengarry|
Location: Alexandria, Ontario
Posted: November 10th 2022
Deadline: January 9th, 2023
Salary: $23.59 per hour
Given the wide range of support services we offer, we need a variety people and skill sets. In addition to a wonderful team of over 50 volunteers, Community Living Glengarry has some 90 staff members.
We are recruiting for Support Workers. There are casual and part-time positions available. There are a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Comfortable working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Completed post-secondary education or completion or enrollment in college preferably DSW, BST, SSW, PSW or university studies in social services – education, training and experience a definite asset
- Enjoys working and contributing to a team environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to assume assigned responsibilities as required for the benefit of individuals we support
- Successfully pass English and/or French language testing, depending on the position
- Valid class G driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- A criminal check for service with the vulnerable sector (completed within the last six months) prior to the interview
- Must be available for call-ins
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Community Living Glengarry Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary: $23.59 per hour plus 5% lieu of benefits and 4% vacation pay increased to 6% vacation pay after one year of service.
This career path also provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in your community and in people’s lives. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Community Living Glengarry
332 MacDonald Boulevard,
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|