Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posted: January 18th 2024
Deadline: February 4th, 2024
Salary: $82,559 to $98,039 annually
Universities Canada is the voice of Canadian universities, at home and abroad. We are a membership organization providing university presidents with a unified voice for higher education, research and innovation. Universities Canada advances the mission of our member institutions to transform lives, strengthen communities and find solutions to the most pressing challenges facing our world.
We are currently recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager to identify and pursue new revenue generation opportunities, in particular for multi-platform advertising services for University Affairs-Affaires universitaires (UA/AU) and UniversityStudy.ca. This is a full-time position.
In addition, the incumbent provides oversight to the career advertising and sales operations of UA and helps plan, design and execute circulation and audience development campaigns.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Demonstrated business development or ad sales experience.
- Prior experience working in publishing is an asset.
Knowledge and abilities
- Strong knowledge of sales prospecting, digital and social media marketing, campaign measurement and reporting.
- Knowledge of presentation techniques and software.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Excellent oral communication skills in both official languages including strong ability in public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Initiative and creativity.
- Knowledge of the Canadian higher education sector is an asset.
The position is based in Ottawa. Universities Canada has adopted a hybrid work model where employees are expected to work in the office a minimum of two days per week.
The hiring salary range for this position is from $82,559 to $98,039 depending on experience. Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an underfill capacity, in which case the candidate would be hired at a lower level than the position level.
Universities Canada is a National Capital Region Top Employer. We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes four weeks of vacation, an attractive pension plan, group insurance, free gym membership and scholarships for the children of our employees.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their curriculum vitae and a cover letter to the human resources service by February 4, 2024.
1710-350 Albert Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com