Founded in 2009, Pillar5 Pharma is an industry-leading Canadian contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), based in the Ottawa Valley. We are a full-service provider of sterile ophthalmic solutions and solid dose manufacturing, and the market leader in multi-dose preservative free technology.
We make great products that people use each and every day. We make eye drops, ear drops, allergy medication and other off-the-shelf pharmaceuticals. We manufacture products for some of the largest pharma companies on the planet. And we do it all from the small community of Arnprior.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic, customer, and solution focused Production Technician to join our team. You will be responsible for setting up, modifying, operating, troubleshooting, and repairing several different types of packaging machinery. To be a successful production technician, you should display great attention to detail and are able to identify problems in products and equipment and make clear recommendations to workers on the assembly line.
- Perform initial set-up of machine at outset of each shift. This includes inputting pre-determined settings and dialing in machine for optimal output.
- Triage equipment issues. Diagnose malfunctions and perform first line of repair.
- Identify faults and troubleshoot wherever possible.
- Lead efficient and timely equipment change-over efforts.
- Perform and follow written set-up and maintenance on machines and equipment as per preventative maintenance schedule.
- Become an internal expert on machine operation and regularly train and educate operators on proper handling and usage of equipment.
- Work with the facility mechanics and engineering on machine equipment repair and maintenance activities.
- Make recommendations and implement preventative maintenance methods
At Pillar5 Pharma, we’re always looking for committed, talented, and hard-working individuals to join our team. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make products that will keep the world healthy on a daily basis.
Please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format.