|Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital|
Location: Carleton Place, Ontario
Posted: November 10th 2022
Deadline: January 9th, 2023
The Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital is a 22-bed rural hospital with an outstanding record of performance, fiscal responsibility and quality patient care. Our hospital serves the growing communities of Carleton Place, Beckwith Township, Mississippi Mills and Ottawa West. We have partnered with the Almonte General Hospital to form the Mississippi River Health Alliance, an integrated model of shared hospital administration.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse in the medical, surgical unit. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Reporting to the manager of the medical surgical and emergency departments, the incumbent is responsible for providing quality-nursing care to patients on the medical-surgical unit. The incumbent will assume responsibilities as designated.
- Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate.
- Current A.C.L.S. and coronary care certificate or willingness to attain at own expense within six months.
- Minimum of one year acute care experience in an active treatment setting.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the nursing process and the standards of nursing practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently at times without supervision.
- Demonstrates good assessment, judgement, decision-making and documentation skills.
We wish to thank all who apply but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
All staff will support and promote a culture of patient and family-centered care. It is an expectation that you will provide safe, high quality patient care and service. This will be achieved by, but not limited to, taking a problem solving approach to your work, using sound judgment, acting appropriately to ensure safety and taking the initiative to improve care and service. The Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation throughout any part of the recruitment process, please contact human resources to let us know how we may assist you.
Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital
211 Lake Avenue East,
Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|