|Riverview Heights Retirement Residence|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: September 9th 2023
Deadline: November 8th, 2023
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence is an independent living seniors' residence that opened in 2008. We provide a home-like setting with an open and friendly culture that allows residents and families to feel valued, safe and secure. Riverview Heights encourages independence while providing residents and their families the comfort of knowing our caring staff is there to help if needed.
Riverview Heights is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. This is a full-time position.
The Finance Manager is a key member of the management team and is responsible for the overall management of the financial and administrative functions of Riverview Heights. The Finance Manager will spend the majority of her/his time processing financial and human resources transactions for the organization.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Maintain a complete set of accounting records
- Perform payroll duties
- Post and balance subsidiary ledger(s) such as accounts payable or receivable
- Examine and code invoices or vouchers for proper accounting distribution
- Assist in preparing budget, income and expenditure reports
- Prepare resident billing
- Handle payments and all queries concerning billings
- Process petty cash reimbursements, summary and cheque requisition
- Liaison with auditors
- Post-secondary education in finance or accounting
- Five or more years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a retirement home, seniors housing, healthcare, or hospitality sector is preferred
- Proven problem-solving capabilities
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate and able to use Word, Excel, SAGE, ACCPAC, Point Click Care and other accounting software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to accuracy and details
- Excellent attendance is essential
We offer a very good benefit package and the premiums are paid by the employer.
Riverview Heights is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.
|Debbie Gleason, General Manager|
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence
400 Bell Street,
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|