Roseburg is a family-owned, vertically integrated forest products company with a long-term commitment to building shareholder value and securing opportunities for our team members. We believe in and we value talented passionate people; conscientious stewardship; continuous improvement, product quality and proven stability.
We currently have an opening for a Third-Class Operating Engineer. This is a full-time position.
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Engineer or their designate, the Third-Class Operating Engineer will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the natural gas, sander dust burner, high-pressure (150 psi) steam boilers, boiler feed water, central stack emission monitoring and thermal oil heating systems and other associated equipment as the shift operating engineer. All mandatory duties will be performed in accordance with TSSA rules and regulations.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyze and recording instrument readings and equipment malfunctions
- Troubleshoot, perform minor repairs, and routine preventative and corrective maintenance
- Complete boiler and de-aerator blow down and safety device testing as per TSSA requirements
- Responsible to operate all boilers and de-aerators according to our SOP and TSSA regulations
- Model company core values
- Follow the health and safety policies and programs