WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We are among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP :
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
WSP is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our land development team, located at our Kingston office. Reporting to the manager this position will be responsible for a variety of greenfield and re-development projects for residential, commercial, industrial, retail and institutional sites.
WSP’s land development team is a close-knit, collaborative team of career professionals which prides itself on its long-standing relationships of trust with the regional municipalities, townships and cities across Ontario.
Partnering with other internal teams at WSP, the team is responsible for delivering long-term, complex projects in land development, covering the entire project life-cycle from conceptual planning and design, through to construction management and client hand-over.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will primarily cover multiple projects across eastern Ontario through all stages of the project life-cycle. You will form partnerships both internally and externally and will be integral to developing and executing project delivery strategy. You will manage financial and technical aspects of all projects.
A day in the life….
- Manage multiple large multinational and multisector project teams;
- Manage each project to ensure client expectations and business unit standards are met;
- Obtain land development approvals acting as a liaison between client and approving authorities;
- Preparation of proposals;
- Business development activities;
- Financial management of projects;
- Staff mentoring and development;
- Other duties as assigned.