|County of Renfrew|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 10th 2021
Deadline: February 25th, 2021
Salary: $19.23-$20.12 per hour
The County of Renfrew is a municipal government stretching west from Ottawa to the northern tip of historic Algonquin Park. Founded in 1861, the County of Renfrew is the largest county in Ontario and is comprised of 17 communities, providing service to 107,000 residents.
The County of Renfrew is currently recruiting for a Construction Labourer. This is a summer student position from May to November.
The Construction Labourer provides a variety of construction, maintenance and repair services related to county roads infrastructure with a focus on public safety and convenience.
- Equivalent to high school with job related courses in the operation, maintenance and construction of roads
- Minimum six months experience in road construction and municipal public works infrastructure maintenance
- Ontario G driver's licence mandatory; D licence is preferred
- Completion of approved training courses including traffic control, chainsaw operations, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent safety record, ability to meet physical demands of the position
- Flexibility in hours of work
Please send your resume, in MS Word or PDF format, stating Competition #21-13 by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, February 25, 2021.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|