|Roseburg Forest Products|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: March 10th 2020
Deadline: May 9th, 2020
Salary: $32.15-$37.40 per hour
Roseburg is a family-owned, vertically integrated forest products company with a long-term commitment to building shareholder value and securing opportunities for our team members. We believe in, and we value, talented passionate people, conscientious stewardship, continuous improvement, product quality and proven stability.
We currently have an opening for an Industrial Millwright. This is a full-time position.
The Millwright will be responsible for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. This will be accomplished through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. The Millwright will also troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment and repair malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, and other machines.
- Must be a licensed Industrial Millwright in the province of Ontario (Interprovincial Red Seal)
- 2-4 years of direct work-related experience in the manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude with demonstrated mechanical skills and working knowledge
- Proven ability to detect, isolate, and identify irregularities and malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Able to fabricate new parts to replace defective parts during machine setup, maintenance, or overhaul
- Familiarity with predictive maintenance and condition monitoring tools
- Self-starter, with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts on a rotating basis in a 24/7 manufacturing facility
In addition to the hourly rate, this position includes a $2,000 retention bonus.
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits (major medical and dental), gainsharing, and three weeks of paid vacation to provide our employees with an excellent work-life balance.
For additional information regarding this position, please visit our website at www.roseburg.com/careers.
Roseburg is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know.
Roseburg Forest Products
777 Fibreboard Drive,
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|