MacEwen Petroleum Inc. is a Canadian owned and operated fuel and convenience provider that has built and sustained strong customer relationships for more than 40 years.
We began in 1976 as a small operation serving customers in rural, Eastern Ontario. For years, MacEwen supplied Maxville, Ontario and the surrounding region with heating oil and diesel and reliable service. Now we are recognized as a leading Canadian independent petroleum and convenience store company.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Sales Representative to work out of our Belleville location.
The Commercial Sales Representative is tasked with growing the commercial account portfolio of the company for lubricants, fuels, propane and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF). The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for business development, with a strong focus on acquiring new customers while maintaining strong relationships with the company’s existing customer base. Markets served include commercial fleets, agriculture, construction, industrial and automotive.
This role is open to candidates within the Belleville and Kingston geography.
- Gain new customers for products offered by MacEwen Petroleum Inc. in an assigned geographic territory through win-win negotiations
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders for sales
- Maintain positive relationships with the company's existing customer base
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with suppliers, contractors, dealerships, and other sources of referrals
- Evaluate customer needs and understand market drivers to develop tailored, value-driven proposals that ensure appropriate service and product delivery and pricing
- Collaborate with the division manager(s) on all coordination of installations and service work required
- Assist company management with promotions and advertising when required
- Understand account profitability and gain appropriate documentation for equipment and supply agreements, ensuring the company ROI is positive
- Promote a professional, customer service attitude by leading by example in the community
- Develop expert product knowledge, becoming a trusted technical resource for customers and colleagues
- Attend and participate in appropriate training, as required
- Coordinate and assist with the delivery of products and equipment when required