Property and Project Manager
Property and Project Manager
|Town of Carleton Place|
Location: Carleton Place, Ontario
Posted: May 29th 2020
Deadline: June 19th, 2020
Salary: $86,632-$107,265.60 per year
Carleton Place is conveniently located on the serene Mississippi River. Beautiful streetscapes, scenic trails and picturesque waterfront make this town one of a kind in the Ottawa Valley. The conveniences of the city, with the friendliness of a small town, make Carleton Place a wonderful place to live. Today, Carleton Place boasts a population of 10,000. We are a family-oriented community with a variety of social and recreation opportunities to suit just about everyone.
We are currently recruiting for a Property and Project Manager. This is a full-time position.
The Property and Project Manager is a working manager responsible for the management, maintenance and operation of Town of Carleton Place facilities under their control and project management of various facility-related construction projects.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for all areas of facility management including accessibility requirements, HVAC and building automation systems, capital improvements, replacement schedules and asset life-cycles while ensuring conformance with legislative standards;
- Prepares the operating and capital budgets for corporate facilities;
- Prepares estimates and specifications for tenders and quotations;
- Manages the town's energy conservation demand management program;
- Develops and monitors the town's asset management plan in accordance with legislation and regulations
Complete Job Description
- Two-year college diploma in facility management, engineering or architecture or a suitable combination of education and experience;
- Facility management and/or project management professional designations would be considered an asset(s)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive experience in facility operations and management;
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance, repair and operation of facilities infrastructure and related equipment;
- Demonstrated project management skills, principles and applications
Interested applicants are invited to submit an application in confidence by 2:00pm on Friday, June 19, 2020, quoting “Property and Project Manager” and to the attention of human resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The Town of Carleton Place is an equal opportunity employer following the rules and regulations set out by the human rights code. Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for this competition only in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) upon request.
Town of Carleton Place
175 Bridge Street,
Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|