Location: Belleville, Ontario
Posted: September 12th 2021
Deadline: November 11th, 2021
Emmerson Packaging is a third-generation family-owned company. We're an industry leader in flexible packaging solutions and we love what we do. We have been recognized for eleven years as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, proving that we not only want to make our customers successful, but our staff too! We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding the highest quality standards in everything we do, including adding talented people to our team!
We are recruiting for a Production Assistant in Belleville.
- Assist and support senior converting and press personnel as directed.
- Monitors quality as required
- Discards scrap and operate baler
- Conducts and documents inspections and testing according to quality plans
- Will be trained on forklift to operate as needed.
- General housekeeping
- Ensures equipment is clean.
- Secondary school diploma, or equivalent.
- Potential candidates will be tested on mechanical aptitudes, successful candidates may be contacted for an interview.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working rotating shifts.
- Detail oriented
- Safety conscious
- Fork lift licence (an asset)
- Computer literacy
- Must have ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must have ability to lift items of 40 lbs and perform duties involving repetitive stretching motions, stair and ladder climbing, and standing
What’s in it For You?
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan and profit sharing
- Fitness membership
- Training and development support
- New wage scale and great opportunity for growth
420 College Street East,
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|