|Roseburg Forest Products|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: August 10th 2019
Deadline: August 30th, 2019
Roseburg Forest Products is a closely held forest products company building value with timberland, safe and efficient manufacturing and passionate, capable people. We market quality products and provide superior customer service at a profit to sustain growth. Roseburg Forest Products is vertically integrated with timberlands and facilities across North America.
We currently have opportunities for the right individuals to join our dynamic and talented team of employees as a Reliability Manager.
The Reliability Manager will manage and support maintenance and reliability for a manufacturing operation while initiating the development, training and mentorship of the corporate reliability strategy across the organization.
- Track downtime and/or abnormally high maintenance costs, subsequently find solutions for reduction of each
- Develops solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. (i.e. capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues), using data analysis techniques that can include statistical process control, reliability modelling and prediction, fault tree analysis, six sigma or lean methodology, and/or root-cause analysis (5 why’s, Kepner Trego, fish bone etc.)
- Drive improved asset reliability across the operation by professionally and systematically defining, designing, developing, monitoring and refining an asset maintenance plan that includes:
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems before catastrophic equipment failure or downtime occurs
- Managing the plant lubrication program
- Implementation of our standard computerized maintenance system
- Identifying and implementing reliability business best practices and procedures
- Development of a documented playbook defining all workflows within our standardized asset reliability program
- Ensuring standardization of downtime coding, analysis and reporting.
- Identify key asset reliability skills required throughout the organization and obtain and provide training in these areas (example – planning, MRO procedures etc.).
- Monitor key performance indicators in accordance with the best maintenance practices and utilize standard reporting tools to measure gaps and drive improvement
- Identify and work with local team members to implement maintenance skills programs and apprenticeship programs that add long term value to our organization
- Works with project engineering to ensure reliability and maintainability of new or modified installations
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Champion company core values
- College diploma in engineering, manufacturing, production or completion of a relevant trades apprenticeship program
- Five or more years of manufacturing supervisory work experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams
- Proficient knowledge of computer and supporting software
- Thorough knowledge of mill process and equipment
- Working knowledge of industry technological developments and best practice
- Understanding of effective and efficient production and manufacturing methods
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of managerial and supervisory skills
- Budget and financial analysis aptitude
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability
- Champion for change management
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Undergraduates degree in engineering, manufacturing, production or related field, preferably in the electrical discipline
- Formal qualifications in related predictive maintenance analysis (vibration monitoring, infrared, motor circuit analysis, ultrasonic analysis etc.)
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability professional designation
In addition to competitive wages we offer a comprehensive benefits package (major medical, dental, vision care, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance), company matched RRSP contribution plan and gain-sharing program.
When applying for this position, please quote the position title and file number.
Roseburg Forest Products Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: August 30, 2019.
Roseburg Forest Products
777 Fibreboard Drive,
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|