Greyline is a worldwide leader in ultrasonic instrumentation for industrial and environmental markets. We develop, manufacture and market industrial flow and level monitoring instruments including ultrasonic level transmitters, flow meters and open channel flow meters.
Greyline’s primary market is environmental, especially water and wastewater treatment systems. Customers include industry and municipalities.
Modern research facilities at Greyline include closed pipe and open channel flow systems. With years of steady growth, Greyline products are sold and supported worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our workforce as a Shipper-Receiver.
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, other shipping documents manually or by computer
- Assemble containers, record contents manually or in a computer system, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing slips or other documents, record shortages and damaged goods
- Unpack, and route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
- Operate hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Supporting production for daily shipments
- Maintain and update shipping procedures
- Maintenance of plant organization and cleanliness
- Assist with inventory counts
- Other duties as required