|Kemptville Campus Education and Community Hub|
Location: Kemptville , Ontario
Posted: April 6th 2019
Deadline: April 25th, 2019
The Kemptville Campus Education & Community Hub is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Facilities Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Facilities Manager is responsible for managing operations, coordinating maintenance and repairs and overseeing contractors and maintenance suppliers as well as prioritising building assessment and producing a campus-wide long-term capital plan.
Complete Job Description
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education in the fields of building maintenance, building operations or building construction, or equivalent is required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in facilities management required, preferably in a multi-tenant, mixed use setting (tenants - long-term leases and short-term rentals)
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft environment and demonstrated experience with computer maintenance management software (CMMS, Angus or similar), database management and other relevant applications
- Thorough understanding of building operations, maintenance, repair and HVAC operation and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in financial management including preparing budgets, procurement and cost monitoring processes
- Superior customer service, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills combined with excellent written and oral communication
- Strong team and leadership abilities
- Valid and satisfactory Police Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
Your resume outlining your experience and references must be submitted no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
The Municipality of North Grenville is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 and, in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, will only be used for candidate selection.
|Patricia Remillard, Project Manager|
Kemptville Campus Education and Community Hub
40-2 Campus Drive, Parish Hall,
Kemptville , Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|