Cornwall Business Machine (CBM)’s priority is working with our clients in order to help them achieve the perfect office solution. CBM believes that there is no better investment than the time we take to understand our customer’s business needs. By sharing our knowledge and experience, Cornwall Business Machines empowers the client’s decision-making. CBM is always committed to act in the customer’s best interest, today and tomorrow, and long after the initial investment.
Companies are currently being urged to improve their efficiency and productivity in all sorts of operations, confronted by intensifying competition. In response, Cornwall Business Machines Inc. proposes document solutions that drastically improve office productivity and lower operating cost, based on the keywords lower cost per page, high-speed and document management.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager provides the highest level of customer service to our photocopier clients by managing the day to day production and administration of the service department. This includes customer and vendor relations, scheduling and dispatching of technicians, and the administration and control of the service department and inventory within.
- Receive all customer calls assessing and prioritizing calls and dispatching technicians,
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer service and taking care of complaints quickly and professionally,
- Establish goals to meet and exceed customer service standards,
- Manage technicians and service department and promote team work through strong communication, reviews and weekly meetings,
- Adhere to current departmental policies and procedures, review service desk methods to improve productivity and customer service,
- Monitor warranty claims to ensure claims are received and define patterns to reduce delays,
- Monitor department and client service calls to define patterns and reduce call backs,
- Administers and maintains inventory performing regular audits to ensure accuracy.