|St. Francis Herb Farm|
Location: Barry's Bay, Ontario
Posted: November 21st 2021
Deadline: January 20th, 2022
St. Francis Herb Farm (SFHF), located in Barry's Bay, is one of Canada’s leading herbal supplement brands for over 30 years. We provide uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers. Our mission is to empower people on their wellness journey through education and plant medicine.
We are recruiting for a diligent, detail oriented individual to join our team as an Industrial Cleaner. This is a permanent, full-time position. The work schedule will vary from 32 to 40 hours per week based on the needs of the business. Plant operating hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
The Industrial Cleaner plays an important role in the cleaning and sanitation of our GMP operating environment.
Plant and Office:
- As per standard operating procedures (SOPs), schedule, perform cleaning and sanitation of GMP designated areas (production and distribution centre) as well as break room, kitchen, washrooms, office space, storage areas, entrances and outdoor patio areas.
- Other related duties may be assigned in support of maintaining a safe, clean operating environment.
- Ensure all sanitation checklists are filled out and maintained.
- Clean macerating containers in tincture rooms, pumping and packaging areas, removal and cleaning of light fixtures.
- Clean storage buildings including dehumidifier, filters and air conditioners.
- Cleaning requirements: vacuum, wash floors, ceilings, walls, cupboards, shelves, sinks, toilets, counters, garbage containers, wall fixtures, switches, door stops, binder holders, fire extinguishers, emergency lights, doors (inside and out), blinds, doorknobs, desks chairs, sinks, filing cabinets.
- Advise supervisor when supplies need re-ordering.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to prioritize, plan and execute tasks in a time efficient manner
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures, MSDS, WHMIS and other documents
- Must maintain strict confidentiality regarding customer information, product recipes, inventory and general business information of a sensitive nature that may be visible and accessible while cleaning
- Ability to lift and move items up to 18 kilograms
- Knowledge of safe lifting practices
- Physical ability to stand, climb stairs, walk, lift and move items to clean
- Adherence to all safety and GMP protocols, including personal safety equipment
- Flexible and adaptable to performing duties based on manufacturing schedule, to minimize interruption to operations
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with St. Francis Herb Farm however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
St. Francis Herb Farm is committed to employment equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
St. Francis Herb Farm
Barry's Bay, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|