|Almonte General Hospital|
Location: Almonte, Ontario
Posted: February 7th 2021
Deadline: April 8th, 2021
The Almonte General Hospital, Fairview Manor and Lanark County Paramedic Services has been recognized for providing exemplary care to its local residents and the surrounding population for generations. With 450 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide. We are a 52-bed hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of obstetrical care, 24-hour emergency department, medical-surgical services, complex continuing care and a growing perioperative program. Our team of paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County and our long-term care facility is currently the home to 112 residents. Our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
We currently are currently seeking casual Maintenance Workers to join our teams at the hospital and the Fairview Manor.
- Certification in facilities maintenance or maintenance mechanics from a recognized college
- Three years of experience in facility, equipment building systems, plant and HVAC maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must have computer skills as well as experience with building automation control systems
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able available for on-call with the ability to report to the facility within 30 minutes
As a member of our team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality, patient and resident safety.
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude.
- Have the ability to meet all demands of the job, both physical and cognitive
- Have the ability to work cooperatively and respectfully within a team environment.
- Have the ability to receive direction and understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to work in a manner that is in compliance with patient, resident and employee safety practices, policies and procedures of the organization.
- Have the ability to contribute to a work environment that is conducive to the organizations workplace violence and harassment policy.
If you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment process,
please contact human resources to let us know how we may assist you.
|Kathy Scapillati, Human Resources Coordinator|
Almonte General Hospital
75 Spring Street,
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|