|Community Living Glengarry Inc.|
Location: Alexandria, Ontario
Posted: February 7th 2021
Deadline: April 8th, 2021
Salary: $22.45 per hour
Community Living Glengarry was certified bilingual in December 1996. This process took approximately three years. Earning the designation involved translating all documents into French and English and having bilingual staff in key positions. As a result, certain positions in residential and vocational services are designated as bilingual.
We are recruiting for Support Workers. There are casual and part-time positions. These positions include a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Comfortable working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Completed post-secondary education or completion or enrollment in college preferably DSW, BST, SSW, PSW or university studies in social services – education, training and experience a definite asset
- Enjoys working and contributing to a team environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to assume assigned responsibilities as required for the benefit of individuals we support
- Successfully pass English and/or French language testing, depending on the position
- Valid class G driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- A criminal check for service with the vulnerable sector (completed within the last 6 months) prior to the interview
- Must be available for call-ins
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Community Living Glengarry Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary: $22.45 per hour plus 5% in lieu of benefits and 4% vacation pay increased to 6% vacation pay after one year of service.
By working for us, you will enjoy a competitive wage and benefits package. This career path also provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in your community and in people’s lives.
|Human Resources Department|
Community Living Glengarry Inc.
332 MacDonald Boulevard,
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|