|Community Living Glengarry Inc. |
Location: Alexandria, Ontario
Posted: May 9th 2020
Deadline: July 8th, 2020
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Community Living Glengarry is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of services to people with intellectual disabilities. We are primarily funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services of Ontario.
Community Living Glengarry is seeking qualified Support workers to work in different locations. These are casual, part-time positions. Hours vary including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Satisfactory experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Completed post-secondary education or completion or enrollment in college preferably DSW, BST, SSW, PSW or university studies in social services, education, training and experience
- The ability to contribute to a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- The ability and willingness to assume responsibilities as required for the benefit of individuals we support
- Successfully passed English and/or French language testing, depending on the position
- A valid G driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- A criminal record check for service with the vulnerable sector (completed within the last 6 months) prior to the interview
Must be available for call-ins.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Community Living Glengarry Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary: $22.00 per hour plus lieu of benefits and vacation pay. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
|Colleen Heslegrave, Payroll Administrator |
Community Living Glengarry Inc.
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|