|Community Living Glengarry Inc. |
Location: Alexandria, Ontario
Posted: January 26th 2020
Deadline: March 26th, 2020
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Community Living Glengarry is seeking qualified Support Workers to work in our different locations. There are casual and part-time positions that include a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Satisfactory experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Completed post-secondary education or completion pr enrollment in college preferably DSW, BST, SSW, PSW or university studies in social services – education, training and experience
- Ability to contribute to a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to assume responsibilities as required for the benefit of individuals we support
- Successfully passed English and/or French language testing, depending on the position
- Valid G driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- A criminal check for service with the vulnerable sector (completed within the last 6 months) prior to the interview
- Availability for call-ins
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Community Living Glengarry Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary: $22.00 per hour plus lieu of benefits and vacation pay
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
|Colleen Heslegrave, Payroll Administrator |
Community Living Glengarry Inc.
332 MacDonald Boulevard,
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|