|Modern OT Occupational Therapy Services|
Location: Eastern Ontario, Ontario
Posted: March 16th 2021
Deadline: May 15th, 2021
Owned and operated by two occupational therapists, Modern OT is Eastern Ontario's largest team of experienced occupational therapists. With clinical teams based out of Ottawa, Kingston and Pembroke, Modern OT offers services to individuals recovering from injuries, illness, and trauma, as they work to regain independence in their normal lives, including at home, school, their communities and the workplace.
Our Occupational Therapists enjoy the collaboration that occurs within our team in order to offer the best available services for our clients in their community. We are keenly growing our team throughout Eastern Ontario and are recruiting for Occupational Therapists to join us. We offer full-time, permanent positions.
- Candidates must be registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Clinical experience in areas such as brain injury rehabilitation, mental health, musculoskeletal and orthopedic injury, ergonomics and/or return to work
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle are required.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
Modern OT offers:
- Full time, permanent employment
- Extended health benefits
- Supportive training and mentoring programs
- Ongoing clinical and administrative support
- Education funding
- Technology required to perform your job efficiently
- A collaborative team environment
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us with your CV. To learn more about Modern OT Occupational Therapy Services, please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Fiona Smith Bradley|
Modern OT Occupational Therapy Services
Eastern Ontario, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|