Renfrew Victoria Hospital is a values-driven organization dedicated to excellence in health care and is nationally and internationally recognized for the commitment to quality and client-centred care.
We are a fully accredited facility, offering surgical, medical and complex continuing care. Special inpatient services include an emergency department, diagnostic imaging, hemo and peritoneal dialysis, oncology, sleep laboratory, special care unit, palliative care, pastoral care and more. The hospital has an extensive ambulatory care program with over 30,000 emergency and clinic visits per year.
At the Renfrew Victoria Hospital, we strive for excellence in both in the delivery of safe and high-quality patient care services and the establishment of a healthy work environment.
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses as follows:
- Registered Nurse, Medical, Surgical, Float: permanent and temporary part-time
- Registered Nurse, Medical, Surgical, ICU: permanent part-time
- Registered Nurse, Medical, Surgical, Continuing Care: permanent part-time (no master schedule)
- Registered Nurse, Operating Room, Recovery Room, Surgical Daycare: temporary part-time
- Registered Nurse, ICU: temporary full-time
- Registered Nurse, Medical, Surgical: temporary part-time (no master schedule)
- Registered Nurse, emergency department: temporary part-time