|The Alzheimer Society of Cornwall and District|
Location: Cornwall, Ontario
Posted: September 8th 2019
Deadline: September 20th, 2019
The Alzheimer Society helps those living with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias. The region of Prescott-Russell and Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry is recruiting for a Campaign coordinator. This position is to cover a maternity leave. It is full-time at 35 hours per week from October 28, 2019 to January 15, 2021.
The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for:
- developing and implementing an annual revenue generation plan;
- developing and implementing a donor recognition program;
- coordinating special events like Soup’s On, Dementia Friends Day, Softball Tournament and the Alzheimer Walks throughout the five Eastern Counties;
- media relations, including publishing a monthly e-newsletter; and
- social media communications.
- Fund development management experience
- Proficient administrative skills
- Marketing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the 5 Eastern Counties
- Computer proficiency
- Bilingual (English and French)
Salary to be negotiated.
Deadline for applications: Friday, September 20, 2019.
|Shelley Vaillancourt, Executive Director|
The Alzheimer Society of Cornwall and District
PO Box 1852,
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|