|Kawartha Credit Union|
Location: Bancroft, Ontario
Posted: May 23rd 2020
Deadline: July 22nd, 2020
Kawartha Credit Union serves over 50,000 members with online, mobile, and telephone access and a network of 23 branches that extend from Cornwall to Parry Sound. With more than 60 years of history and a focus on service excellence, Kawartha delivers a full range of financial products and needs-based advice. Additionally, we provide access to thousands of Exchange® Network surcharge-free ATMs in Canada. Membership at Kawartha is open to anyone looking for a locally-focused financial services provider.
Since 1998, Kawartha has supported the well-being of the communities we serve through our community involvement program. In addition to almost $3 million in corporate donations, our dedicated employees volunteer their time and talents to many initiatives throughout the year.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager in Bancroft. This is a permanent, full-time position.
As a Branch Manager, you will provide excellent leadership and be responsible for managing all branch operational and human resources functions. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Promote a sales and service culture through leadership, coaching and employee engagement;
- Manage branch credit and wealth management functions;
- Manage branch administration and reporting;
- Lead business development and growth initiatives to support the achievement of branch goals and;
- Represent the Credit Union in community-related events and organizations.
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis in business, financial planning or human resources
- Working towards completion of Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lender Accreditation Program or equivalent
- Working towards obtaining Mortgage Professional Designation or equivalent
- Previous financial services experience with a focus on lending and/or wealth management
- Previous supervisory or management experience
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the financial services industry with a dedicated, enthusiastic team of professionals in a growing organization that supports an inclusive barrier-free recruitment and selection process, please forward your resume outlining experience and qualifications, referencing “19-WP-97.”
If contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
|Kawartha Credit Union|
Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|