The Almonte General Hospital, Fairview Manor and Lanark County Paramedic Services have been recognized for providing exemplary care to its local residents and the surrounding population for generations. With 450 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide.
We are a 52-bed hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of obstetrical care, 24-hour emergency department, medical and surgical services, complex continuing care and a growing perioperative program. Our team of paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County and our long-term care facility is currently the home to 112 residents.
Our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
We are currently recruiting for Food Service Aides. There are part-time, temporary part-time and casual positions available.
As a member of our food services team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality and the safety of our patients and residents
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude while working in a manner that is compliant with our
- Patient and resident and employee safety practices, policies and organizational procedures
- Have the ability to meet all the demands of the position both physically and cognitively and will work
- cooperatively and respectfully within our team environment
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to the organization's workplace violence and harassment policy