Want to help make a difference in young people’s lives? At Fulford Academy, personal development is always encouraged as we truly believe that education in every stage of life fosters an engaged and committed team. Rooted in our core values of Courage, Respect and Wisdom, the team at Fulford Academy enjoys working in a positive and dynamic atmosphere.
We are looking for an experienced sales team lead, who can help mentor and grow our outside sales representatives (admissions officers) and also manage the day to day activities of the sales team. (admissions)
Fulford Academy in Brockville is recruiting for a Manager of Admissions.
The role serves as a coach for our team of admissions officers and helps provide solutions and streamline processes for the day to day management of the admissions department. This includes change management, fostering a positive and professional environment, liaising with other departments effectively and monitoring sales progress with timely updates. The Manager of Admissions isn’t afraid to roll up the sleeves to help grow our reach in key markets.
- Oversight of day to day operations for the admissions department, through a combination of delegation and performing sales duties as required
- Coaching and personal development of the sales representatives and help them succeed in their recruitment efforts in a supportive way; including one-on-one coaching and identifying learning opportunities through conferences and courses
- Develop and refine sales programs and processes to align with business goals
- Craft compelling follow up programs for leads
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure seamless lead generation, lead handoff, and conversion
- Define and engage appropriate team members in the development of sales and marketing tools for use by sales representatives
- Develop and track sales KPIs through CRM, identify trends that contribute to strong sales performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales outcomes and efficiencies
- Contribute to the creation of overall strategies and go to market plans including customer value proposition definition, development of pricing models, communications plan, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create and maintain cross-functional alignment.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients, existing clients, alumni and internal partners.
This is an in-office position based in Brockville, Ontario. Some travel may be required. This position is well suited for an emerging sales manager, who is ready to work on building and positively motivating a small team to reach their full potential and partner with other departments to foster positive change management.