|Renfrew County and District Health Unit|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 25th 2018
Deadline: December 7th, 2018
The Renfrew County and District Health Unit has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst. This is a full-time position.
This position reports to the Director of Corporate Services. The successful candidate will collect, collate and analyze data including variance reporting, trends and forecasts. A significant focus of this position is on data verification, maintenance, reconciliation and analysis. Results are reported to the management team.
- Graduate of post-secondary education in business administration, accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years of current, related and relevant experience and/or training in a financial or cost accounting environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency designing and using spreadsheets (Excel) and working with large amounts of data.
- Practical experience with Sage (ACCPAC) is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles, practices and general accounting theories is preferred.
- Acceptable criminal reference check required.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s licence and own vehicle required.
Salary: $69,072–$79,347 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Closing date: December 7, 2018.
Please send your cover letter and resume, in MS Word or PDF format, stating applicable Competition #FA 18-35.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available upon request. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance. No telephone calls please.
Renfrew County and District Health Unit
7 International Drive,
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|