|Stanhope Municipal Airport, Township of Algonquin Highlands|
Location: Algonquin Highlands, Ontario
Posted: March 9th 2019
Deadline: March 22nd, 2019
Salary: $32.59-$36.58 per hour
The Township of Algonquin Highlands with a permanent population of 2,000 and a seasonal population exceeding 10,000 is known within Central Ontario as an area of natural beauty where residents enjoy a rural lifestyle second to none.
The Township of Algonquin Highlands is seeking applications from experienced, qualified persons for the position of Airport Coordinator.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Airport Coordinator will perform a wide variety of functions including the day to aspects of airfield operations in accordance with Transport Canada and Canadian aviation regulations. The Airport Coordinator is also responsible for the overall promotion and marketing of the Airport.
Complete Job Description
- A minimum of two (2) years in an aviation operations position or demonstrated experience.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of local government and airfield operations.
- Possess or willingness to obtain a fuel-handling certificate.
- A related post-secondary education or community college diploma in Aviation Management or related discipline, or a related mix of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, project/time management, organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the Office Suite of products or equivalent.
- Current working knowledge of websites and various forms of social media.
- Basic understanding of advertising, marketing and public relations.
- Possess and maintain a valid “G” licence.
Applicants must indicate how they meet the minimum qualifications in their resume. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in confidence by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 22, 2019.
|Adam Thorn, Operations Manager |
Stanhope Municipal Airport, Township of Algonquin Highlands
1123 North Shore Road,
Algonquin Highlands, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 705-489-2379 Ext. 325
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|