|Mack Mackenzie Motors|
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: March 10th 2020
Deadline: May 9th, 2020
Mack MacKenzie Motors is your GM connection in Renfrew. We pride ourselves on being number one in customer satisfaction. We believe in honest and transparent business and will hide nothing from our customers so that they will always know exactly what they're getting when they choose to do business with us.
Our GM dealership in Renfrew is looking for the right person to join our dealership as a Service Advisor for our service drive-thru. This is a full-time position.
The Service Advisor welcomes customers and gathers the information required to identify and define the vehicle repair and maintenance work they require and then communicates the costs and nature of the service to the customer. This person will advise customers on how to look after their vehicles and stresses the importance of maintenance, based on the manufacturer’s technical features.
The Service Advisor promotes maintenance services, organizes the work schedule and provides excellent customer service including that customers are informed of promotions and services offered by the dealership.
- Responds to telephone requests for appointments and inquiries about work progress
- Arranges appointments for maintenance services
- Sells lubricating, safety inspections and other services of similar nature
- Prepares a detailed and accurate estimate of the cost of labour and parts
- Determines time frame for completion of the work and verifies this with the shop dispatcher
- Has the customer sign the work order and provides them with a copy; determines payment method and obtains credit approval, if necessary
- Checks how the work is progressing through the day; contacts customers if there is any change in the estimate or the time frame for completion of the work, explains the cost and time required in detail and obtains the appropriate authorization before any additional work is done
- Verifies the scope of the warranty coverage on the vehicle to be repaired before work has begun
- Examines work orders, to ensure that the work has been finished and that they indicate any additional repairs and authorizations
- Closes the work orders, in keeping with established procedures
- Ensures that cars are parked in the correct spaces, that they are locked and that all the keys are labelled and properly organized
- An active participant in the quality control process
- Inspects car bodywork, notifies customers if any work is necessary and prepares the estimate accordingly
- Maintains professional appearance and performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions
- Ability to work independently, and in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to take action and maximize opportunities and minimize problems
- Enjoy dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s licence
Your resume must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the position. We thank all of those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Hours of work for this position are 7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Continuous training and support.
- A positive work climate for success.
- A proven successful franchise.
|Tara Stubinsky, Fixed Operations Manager|
Mack Mackenzie Motors
547 New Street,
Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|