Location: Cornwall, Ontario
Posted: September 30th 2020
Deadline: November 29th, 2020
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest-growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing administration team.
Strategically supporting the firm, our administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our Administrative Assistants support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
Your Role at MNP:
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence and deadlines
- Courteously receive and screen all incoming calls and emails
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner
- Review, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required
- Assist with projects and in the creation of presentations, as needed
- Record minutes at various meetings and distribute or archive them accordingly
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal programs and processes
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Participate in coordination of team social events
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration or related administrative experience is an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel may be required
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including four personal days, firm-sponsored, fun social events, a group pension plan with 4 per cent matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP university, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|