|Hamilton Township Police Services Board|
Location: Cobourg, Ontario
Posted: March 9th 2019
Deadline: March 25th, 2019
Salary: $25.73 to $30.19 per hour
The Hamilton Township Police Services Board is seeking a self-starting, experienced, Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for the members of the board. Reporting to the chair of the board, the successful candidate will be expected to provide a maximum of 30 hours per month of support which will fluctuate depending upon the activities of the board.
The Executive Assistant to the Board (EA) is responsible for all administration for the Police Service Board.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- co-ordinate meeting agendas and minutes
- correspondence and follow up on board decisions
- provide quarterly financial reports on board business
- initiate cheque requisitions for board expenses and honoraria
- make arrangements for board attendance at workshops, zone meetings and conferences
- provide a report to the board annually on activity for submission to Township of Hamilton council
- operate and maintain in good standing the board’s website
- updating the board’s governance manual
- other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in business administration or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of related experience in an office environment
- Ability to understand and work with financial records
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Working knowledge of standard office procedures such as filing, electronic document management, drafting business reports and correspondence
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Excellent judgment and maturity in handling confidential matters
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint, as well as email and internet applications
- Requires computer and internet research skills, flexibility and project coordination skills
Applications should be sent no later than March 25, 2019.
Accessibility accommodations are available. Applicants must advise Human Resources of any requirements if contacted for an interview. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Mr. Dick Malowney, Chairperson|
Hamilton Township Police Services Board
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|