Limestone City Home Health Care provides quality consistent care for individuals in their own home, in the community, in a facility or short stays in hospitals. Our services consist of housekeeping, personal care, pre and post op care, dementia care, transportation, shopping and errands, respite, household management and so much more. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are currently seeking to fill a maternity leave position for Office Administrator in the health care field. This position can potentially lead to a permanent position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assistance in scheduling daily schedules
- Review and respond to daily emails
- Answering phone calls and responding accordingly
- Preparing and monitoring monthly client paperwork
- General clerical duties including faxing, and hard copy filing
- Ensuring weekly schedules are staffed appropriately
- Communication with clients, families and caregivers
- Pre-making client files, employee files and interview packages
- Learn, know and abide by all policies and procedures
- Payroll and invoicing
- Monthly reconciling
- Ensuring the office remains tidy